UVMFLOWNET Archives

April 1999

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 17:15:50 -0700
-  Hi-Hope everyone great holidays-

 I am looking for as many options as possible concerning a cardiac
position in the near future. Next two or three months. I am at Johns
Hopkins in a 7 month  cardiac training program and am  registered  in
cardiac and  in general abd..,
If anyone knows of
1. placement agencies- permanent or temporary, that would be of great
assistance.
2.Hospitals that I might try to contact on the east coast
3.  Job boards on the net that I might not be aware of
-
Just putting out an early plea to avoid graduation job mania. Thanks
Julie