UVMFLOWNET Archives

October 2020

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Andy Bebry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 2020 18:52:02 -0400
Need help in a private vascular surgeons office starting possibly late
October but definitely through November.  Scope of Practice: mostly venous
R/O DVT and some reflux studies pre-sclero, carotid/vertebral,
occasional arterial duplex and seldom aortas.  Machine is Alpinion ECube
8.  Usually one day/week.  We are flexible for lab time, so whatever time
you have during the following times are appreciated: Monday or Thursday all
day or Friday from 12 noon to 5 or Saturday all day.  Reports are via
Datacheck.  I can meet with you on a Thursday or Saturday morning to go
over equipment and protocols.
Please contact me at 516-456-2774.
Thanks,
Andy Bebry, RVT