UVMFLOWNET Archives

December 2010

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jeff Stanley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2010 16:11:54 -0600
Have to obtain ankle waveforms with a physiologic machine, not a duplex machine.

Jeff Stanley
The Surgical Clinic
Nashville, TN

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 22, 2010, at 4:09 PM, "Nancy Williams" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> re:The CMS changes going into effect 1/1/2011. Do they render the PADNET
> obsolete? I may be reading too much into it but do the pressures have to be
> obtained with Doppler? Let me know your take. Until then Merry Christmas! I
> wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
> Thanks Nancy

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, contains information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please purge it immediately and notify the sender.