UVMFLOWNET Archives

July 2010

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Andy Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2010 07:56:27 -0700
NT is a part of a relatively non-invasive 1st trimester genetic testing process.

If you search the web you will come up with what you need.  The credentialling body I'm most familiar with is found at this web site:

https://www.ntqr.org

At one time there was more than one credentialling body.  I'm not sure if that is the case any more.  We made the decision to use this organization several years ago and I've not kept up with that aspect.

Andy