UVMFLOWNET Archives

December 2010

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Don Ridgway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2010 13:06:04 -0800
Gastrocnemius veins accompany sural arteries, so are those deep veins? I wouldn't label them "deep veins,", though they are deeper than superficial veins; I like the term "muscular veins." They also fall into the category of "if they propagate..."

These are subtle distinctions that not all referring docs are interested in. How to treat?

Don Ridgway