UVMFLOWNET Archives

January 2017

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Denise Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2017 18:47:03 +0000
Andrew,
It is not age but experience and knowing your protocols ,,, it is also your
responsibility as a technical director to maintain department ongoing peer
QA and training.. there is no such thing as a quick look for any
study,,,nor laboring over sometime that does not not change the outcome,,,
Perhaps go over images of too little or too many images.. often a
technologist will want several waveforms and 4-5 is adequate,,

30 mins unilateral,
60 mins visceral including ABI if necessary
60 mins bilateral arterial or any. venous

Lead ,  evaluate and educate ,, for a good work enviorment ,,
Denise Levy ,, RVT, RDMS, RDCS,, #212

Sent from Gmail Mobile