UVMFLOWNET Archives

July 1996

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Bonnie L. Johnson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 1996 21:49:52 -0700 (PDT)
  On Thu, 27 Jun 1996, Bill Beymer wrote:

> We just receive an upgrade to our ultrasound system which allows us to do
> #D reconstructions with the color power angio feature.  Really neat
> pictures of the vasculature of the liver, kidneys, placenta etc.  Now
> tell me, what do we do with it?  Has anyone heard or read of any
> diagnostic uses of this feature?
>
> Bill

Diagnostic use is for us the users to decide so you better get to work!!
how long does it take to do a reconstruction??  That will be a real
deciding factor for utility.  keep us posted.

Bonnie Wolff Johnson, RVT, RDMS
Stanford - Vascular surgery.