UVMFLOWNET Archives

September 2014

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 09:32:40 -0700
8bit
Sender:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Rajani Motamarri <[log in to unmask]>
Hello everybody,
Just wondering if anyone had a chance to look at this mail I've sent earlier. I am forwarding it one more time. All the maestros please advise regarding the rapid cuff inflation system please.

Mr.Steve Knight,
Somehow my mails from flownet are going into spam and am unable to move them back to my inbox. Please help.
Thank you
Rajani