UVMFLOWNET Archives

July 2010

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Chris RVT <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:39:22 -0400
Hi everyone.

Does anyone have any good samples of a vascular lab logbook?   I know how
to create a paper log book, but I really would like to create an electronic one
that can sort positive studfies from negative studies, and can sort the
different types of studies (carotid vs venous vs arterial vs aorta) etc...

I can create a simple logbook in microsoft excel, but not sure how I can
sort/extract data from it when ICAVL accrediation time comes.

Chris