UVMFLOWNET Archives

July 2010

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Holly Bazarnick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2010 21:35:14 -0400
It has come to my attention that someone has siphoned off my email
addresses (both) from UVMFLOWNET and is spamming me w/ads for a
product.....I appreciate the sharing of experience w/members and relative
recommendations for equipment, however.....I don't think that trying to sell
something to the group is what this is for.   I don't consider the educational
course postings to be objectionable, tho they are a commercial enterprise,but
the frank "ads" hit me in the wrong place. (I also did a quick check on the
product and it is truely inferior to others out there for vascular as it is a
primary cardiac application.... not that I'd welcome the spam more if it were a
good product.)

Any other opinions?  Anyone else getting mail?  If you think it's OK, I'll "sit
down and shut up".  What do you think?

Holly