UVMFLOWNET Archives

December 2010

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Stacey Perrodin RVT RDMS RDCS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2010 08:44:27 -0800
My daughter does ultrasounds at Arizona Heart and they have started doing these.  I will send her your email and ask her to send the protocal to you.  I have seen the protocal before stenting but I did not see the follow up protocal

Stacey.