UVMFLOWNET Archives

July 2010

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Crystal Lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 00:38:57 -0400
I am a recent graduate from South Hills School of Business & Technology in
State College, PA.  I have my SPI exam passed and plan to have my full RVT
by September 2010.  I have been scanning hands on for a year now both
within the classroom and 6 months full time clinical scanning.  I am looking for
a full time position and I am willing to relocate to any area.  If you know of
anything please let me know.  Thank you.

Crystal Lambert