UVMSNOW Archives

September 2005

UVMSNOW@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 01:40:03 -0400
From:
Jillian Rose Prentiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Ski and Snowboard Club <[log in to unmask]>
Hey all,
This is Jillian, coordinator of VIA's Adaptive Sports. I wanted to let you all
know of an opportunity this year with Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports. VASS
helps individuals with disabilities ski or snowboard and is based in sugarbush
and pico. We will be volunteering down at sugarbush, but people are welcome at
pico if they find themselves there.  For everyday that you volunteer, you will
earn a free lift ticket!!!!
This is a great way to meet even more people who love skiing, help out our
community and ski for free. What could be better?
Our first meeting will be this Wednesday at 7:30 in the CWP rotunda. Bring your
favorite snack!!!
Hope to see you there,
Jillian