UVMSNOW Archives

March 2004

UVMSNOW@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jeff Michael Ares <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ski and Snowboard Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 10:18:48 -0500
Neither my computer in my room nor the computer I use at work has a virus. I
work for the IT help department at the Business School, so I can honestly
verify neither computer I use to check my email has or has had a virus. The
virus you are receiving from my email address must be a forged from. Please
stop the deactivation of my account immeadiately. Thank you.

Jeff Ares
School of Business
The University of Vermont.

Quoting [log in to unmask]: