UVMSNOW Archives

March 2009

UVMSNOW@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"John D. Abbott" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John D. Abbott
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2009 21:21:55 -0400
Greetings All-
    As communication and publicity regarding the information session
for new Wilderness TREK leaders seems to have been spotty, I'd like to
extend a formal invitation to you all to become part of team TREK 2009.
    This year we are celebrating the 30th anniversary of UVM students
beginning their student journey by hiking, biking, sea kayaking,
canoeing or rock climbing for a week with their new friends in the UVM
community. Again we are seeking student leaders with diverse student
interests, pursuits and wilderness leadership skills.
     Deadline for application this coming Friday 3/27 at noon. Thanks
in advance for your interest...see applications materials attached
below:)
*john

John Abbott, Coordinator
Wilderness TREK Program