UVMSNOW Archives

October 2006

UVMSNOW@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
john abbott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
john abbott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:48:30 -0600
hey folks-
	if anyone has skied in austria and has suggestions for this former OC
student wanting to go in November, please forward advice...best
*john

On Monday, September 11, 2006, at 05:21 PM, Tessa Lorenze wrote:

> Hello my winter-sport saavy friends,
>
> I am potentially thinking about sneaking away to Austria in November
> (trying to tack onto a work trip of Hamo's) and perhaps doing some
> skiing.  Just wondering if you had thoughts or suggestions about
> places to ski in Austria or the timing of being there in November?
>
> Thanks!
> Tessa
>
> P.S. if anyone has Shaun O'Rourke or Stephanie Waterman's updated
> e-mail addresses it would be great if you could pass them along!
> Thanks :)

> Check the weather nationwide with MSN Search: Try it now!
> http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=weather&FORM=WLMTAG

John Abbott						    phone 	656.2060
Asst. Director of Student Life			    e-mail	[log in to unmask]
Outdoor Programs						fax	656.7731

Dept. of Student Life
University of Vermont
48 University Pl.
Burlington, VT 05405

"It's the simple things in life that separate the peasants from our
leaders and determine the difference between the walkers and the
sleepers..."
					-anonymous, graffiti in williams 4th men's room