UVMSNOW Archives

September 2005

UVMSNOW@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Ski and Snowboard Club <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Addie Mascoveta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 19:12:36 -0400
7bit
Hi Everyone,

I joined this list because I was told it is a good way to get rides.
I'm looking for anyone who travels from UVM to Connecticut and back on
the weekends.  I'd like to get as close to New London, CT as possible
(Connecticut College specifically) and would contribute to driving
expenses.  If you are someone traveling to that area any weekends,
please let me know!

Thanks,

Addie