UVMSNOW Archives

October 2006

UVMSNOW@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Stephens, Kirk" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephens, Kirk
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 19:08:31 -0400
Can anyone recommend a villa or condo to rent at Killington? A family friend is asking me but I only ski Northern VT stuff.

Also, anyone know of the "Trail Creek Condo" in that vicinity and if itís any good?

Thanks

-Kirk

P.S. I ordered one of those Club jackets with the ski & snowboard emblem on the back. I never got it and no one wants to own up after close to a year. Anyone willing to break some legs? I'll give you the jacket I get.