UVMSNOW Archives

January 2013

UVMSNOW@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2013 18:44:23 -0500
Happy Wednesday!!!
It is that time of year again when UVMSSC is looking for YOU to fill
an officer position for next year! We are looking for anybody and
everybody. If you are interested in being more involved in the most
rad club on campus be sure to fill out the application here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dE1vNk5LdGNRMXdObVN4bEI5MHdGRFE6MQ

The application is now open thru WEDNESDAY, February 6th. Fill it out
and we will review over applicants to see who are the best fit to be
an officer of UVMSSC.
Get After It!
-UVMSSC

--
The UVM Ski & Snowboard Club
-East Coast's Finest-

If you wish to remove yourself from this list serve, go here:
http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=UVMSNOW&A=1