UVMSNOW Archives

October 2006

UVMSNOW@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Marcus Hicken <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marcus Hicken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2006 21:11:49 -0400
Last call
Im going to be submitting a list of those interested to Climb High by
the end of the week.

Any one interested in buying a Mammut Barryvox Avalanche Beacon please
email me.  I am being assured that we will get no less than 20% off the
$300 sticker price.  Leaving $240.  Again this is the minimum we will
get, most likley we will get more of i discount.

Please email me if you would like to get in on this offer.

Marcus
feel free to call me with any questions
908-319-4615