UVMSNOW Archives

October 2006

UVMSNOW@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Nordic Ski Club <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nordic Ski Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:08:29 -0400
This is a message going out to all those who don the skinny skis with pride.

Have you had dreams about that fluffy white stuff pouring from the ski
and blanketing the hills and valleys of VT?
Are you an experienced, recreational, or brand spankin' newbie at
cross-country skiing?
Are you looking to meet a great group of people to race with and/or
simply ski with?
If you answered yes to the questions above, then you should head to
Kalkin, room 325, next Wednesday, October 18, at 8:30 pm for the UVM
Nordic Ski Club's first meeting of the year!
We've got a budget this year, folks, and we're looking for your input
on how to
spend it!

Dreaming of Snow!
~Nordic Ski Club