UVMSTUDENTS Archives

March 2004

UVMSTUDENTS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Joseph G. Thibault" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 16:09:46 -0500
UVM Students,
The Residence Halls will officially close for Spring Break on Friday, March
12th. However, exceptions will be granted to students who live in the residence
halls and wish to stay for the Men's Championship Basketball Game on Saturday,
March 13th. In order to stay past closing on Friday, please request an
exception to stay by registering at your residence hall's main complex desk.

The halls will close after the game on Saturday, March 13th at 4pm. Any student
who has not registered to stay or violates university or residence hall policy
after Friday, March 12th will be requested to leave immediately.

Please join us in our support for the Men's Basketball Team. We are very proud
of them and wish them the best of luck!