VGBNTALK Archives

July 2009

VGBNTALK@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:45:24 -0400
Hello, your friend Dr. william , requested that we email you the following product link to the Pantone Web site.  At your convenience, please feel free to visit the link below

Dr. william also sent you this message:
I am the P.A  to the Vice president of Nigeria Chief Goodluck Jonathan
Mr. Vice President has a transaction to the Tune of $5 Million United
states Dollars and it will be transfer direct to your bank account
after our first meeting in your country.
you will be required to

(1) Assist in the keeping the money first for investment after its transfer
to you.
(2) Advise on lucrative area for investment
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.
(4) send me your company details,home address and private telephone/fax
number
(5) Bank account where this money will be transfer into.

Can you handle it?
Please get back to me with  direct contact and we can proceed from there

Dr. william

If you're interested in free articles about Color we invite you to become a member of myPANTONE.
If you Then 're already a member please log in to win and save.  http://www.myPANTONE.com

With Regards,
The Marketing Department,
Pantone, Inc.