VGBNTALK Archives

July 2009

VGBNTALK@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Andrew Pace <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
VGBN Discussion <[log in to unmask]>, Andrew Pace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 2009 13:44:27 -0400
Robert,

Thank you for passing along the information about BM EcoSpec.  The more detailed
information I get, the better the recommendations I can make.

I’m not sure if you’re comment about me being an AFM dealer is meant to support my
knowledge base, or discredit it.  However, I can tell you without hesitation that my years as
an AFM dealer has given me a perspective that very few can duplicate.  I have, and
continue to, recommend many brands of paints, coatings, adhesives and sealers.  It is not
in my best interest, nor is it in my clients best interest, to always recommend an AFM
product, no matter if it is appropriate to the application.  But from a purely human health
perspective, I have yet to find any product line as complete as AFM’s.  To that, I have a
high degree of skepticism about any company that makes 200+ dangerous product and 1
that is supposed to be safer.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any further information.

Best regards,

Andrew Pace