VTBIRD Archives

September 2007

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Julie Waters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2007 07:42:30 -0400
At 9:19 AM -0400 8/30/07, Kinglet wrote:
>While we're on the subject of sighting locations... where at Dead Creek are
>Black-crowned Night Herons seen?  Is there a particular spot or just
>anywhere in the evening hours?

I got this picture:

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?&pic=1009

Last October taken right by the second parking lot.  If you're
driving across from the bridge to the second parking lot, the birds
were hanging out so they could be very visible right from the
entrance to the second parking lot (two juveniles).

--julie

	this is not true.

			--Robert Wilensky