VTBIRD Archives

March 2010

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Louanne Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 21:31:36 -0400
Hi Bruce,

I am on my way home (in NY) after spending 10 days birding in Nebraska.  Of course the trip included Rowe Santuary with night and morning viewing of the Sandhill Cranes from blinds.
The highlight of the trip however, was seeing a Common Crane amongst the Sandhill Cranes in Hershey NE.

Hope to see you birding soon - Williston?

Louanne