VTBIRD Archives

September 2007

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Kay Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2007 09:29:31 -0400
Thanks to all who shared directions and maps.  We had a good visit to Dead
Creek/Brilyea yesterday, walking the recommended routes. Particularly enjoyed
sharing a scope view of the nearly mature bald eagle who sat on one limb for
an hour, as well as the osprey busy near their nest.  I confess that we wore
ourselves out by around 6 pm and could not stay for the evening "fly in" if
there was one.  Maybe next time.  Kay and Rob