VTBIRD Archives

March 2010

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Ann Curran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:05:24 -0400
When "VPT's Outdoor Journal" begins its new season on Tuesday, March 30,
at 9 p.m. one of the stories will be about Vermont's own eagles. In the
Northeast Kingdom, Paul Hamelin of the Vermont Fish and Wildlife
Department shows eagles raising their eaglet. The program will re-air
Saturday, April 3, at 10 a.m. and will be available on demand at vpt.org.

If you'd like to be on a list to get occasional alerts about nature and
outdoor programs on VPT, please email me directly, and I'll be glad to add
your name.

Ann Curran
Vermont Public Television

March 25, “VPT Public Square” gives us the lowdown on the 2010 Census. How
do they use all that information, and how does it benefit Vermont? Find
out March 25th at 8 p.m.

Follow us on [ http://www.facebook.com/VermontPublicTV ]Facebook and [
http://www.twitter.com/VermontPublicTV ]Twitter.