VTBIRD Archives

March 2010

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Bruce MacPherson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2010 20:51:00 EDT
I am glad that Joanne brought the possibility of a Swan Goose to our
attention. I googled "Swan Goose and Wiki" and brought up an article on
Wikipedia about the origins of Swan Geese (with pictures). I would be  interested in
Ian's comments about the accuracy of this article, given his  experience in
raising geese.

Bruce MacPherson
South Burlington

P.S. Louanne and I apologize for sending our private back and forth to the
list.