VTBIRD Archives

June 2005

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
William Barnard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 07:12:04 -0400
A former student of mine sent me the following note:

"Hello Prof. Barnard, I just wanted to let you know that i have heard
accounts from two different people that they have seen 2 BALD EAGLES
around Lake Carmi in Franklin Vermont!!!. Apparently they have been seen
in one of the inlands near one of the beaches at Lake Carmi State Park."

I am not familiar with the area but it might be interesting to check out
or watch.

Bill Barnard