VTBIRD Archives

September 2013

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Eric Seyferth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 02:48:34 +0000
I apologize if you got spam email from me that contained just a link, which probably would take you to a site with a virus. Do not click on any such links please. It appears that someone stole my password and was able to access my email account and send out malicious emails. My password has been changed by Comcast and they tell me that this should stop the problem.

Eric Seyferth