VTBIRD Archives

March 2010

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Mundi Smithers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2010 16:02:56 -0400
Just ordered a pair of long pants and a long sleeved shirt from LL Bean that
are impregnated with something that will keep the ticks, mosquitoes away.
I'm usually pretty wary of chemicals of any kind BUT I have a feeling that
the risk may outweigh a case of Lyme.

Anyone have any experience with these products??
Mundi
Pownal

The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of
morality by religion. -Arthur C. Clarke,  (1917-2008)