VTBIRD Archives

May 2008

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 26 May 2008 18:16:25 -0400
From:
Ruth Coppersmith <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
bobolinks in the meadow off center road e. mplr too. liked the
description - "yellow afros", not dreads? - haven't seen them for
several years there or maybe i haven't looked, like i used to
(certainly don't look like i used to) - bluebirds and kestrels not
kestrals...yes well, they're all in that meadow too.
rue