VTBIRD Archives

September 2013

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2013 08:34:08 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Maeve Kim <[log in to unmask]>
I just reread the guidelines for the birders' listserve (which I should have done first!) and found that my earlier post was indeed inappropriate. Sorry! I sincerely hope my error doesn't lead to a flood of bird knock-knock jokes or one-liners.

My only excuse is that I was planning on going birding this morning but I'm stuck in the house with some sort of bug. Thwarted birders don't always think logically!

Maeve Kim
Jericho Center