VTBIRD Archives

September 2013

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Keri Charles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2013 09:13:45 -0400
Personally I use the Bird Identification Help Group over at Flickr when I
can't ID a bird using my field guides. Some of the people who ID birds are
professionals and some are not, but if there are contradictory IDs on a
photo usually there ends up being a really good discussion on field marks
and what makes it one species versus another.

Here's the link: http://www.flickr.com/groups/bird_id_group/

Keri in Norwich