VTBIRD Archives

October 2003

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jeff Nadler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 10:37:59 -0400
I am planning on paddling around on both bodies of water this weekend,
photographing whatever resident and migrating birds are present, before
eventually heading over to Dead Creek. As a fall foliage weekend, I realize
it might be crowded with people. But I am more concerned but not familiar
with Vermont hunting season and have read that these waters, with duck
blinds, might be best to avoid.

Any knowledge on this weekend hunting activity on these waters vs.
paddling/birding there?

Thanks

Jeff Nadler