VTBIRD Archives

October 2003

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Matthew Toomey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 09:33:09 -0700
Birding this morning at Mt. Independence in Orwell I spotted a flock of south bound Brant over Lake Champlain at ~10:00.  They circled the mouth of East Creek once and then continued south.  I did not count the number of birds, but there were at least 30 individuals.  Also good numbers of Yellow Rump Warblers and Ruby-crowned Kinglets.

Matthew Toomey