VTBIRD Archives

September 2013

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2013 15:01:40 -0400
Sender:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Alison Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Birders,

At Lagoon Road, for two days now, there have been Rusty Blackbirds.  I did not see them yesterday, but Gary (from Ticonderoga) mentioned them to me and I tried again today with success.  He saw them between the settlement ponds of the sewage treatment (from outside the fence).  Today they were perched on a fence post in front of the solar panels.

Hope they stay long enough for you to see as well!

Ali
Huntington