VTBIRD Archives

November 2007

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Patricia Folsom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 07:59:46 -0500
I returned from a trip to NM yesterday and was thrilled to see four Pine Grosbeaks in my yard this morning.  I hope the Waxwings and Redpolls will find their way here soon.  The usual characters have found the feeders are full again.

What an unexpected treat to see Bruce and Pam MacPhearson at Festival of the Cranes.  Big news there this year was a very cooperative Aplamado Falcon.

Happy bird day to all,
Pat Folsom