VTBIRD Archives

October 2014

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2014 21:04:31 -0400
From:
Bruce MacPherson <[log in to unmask]>
I don't know why so many Hooded Mergansers show up at Colchester Pond at this time of year, but they do. This afternoon I counted 21 hoodies on the far (east) side of the pond and I would not be surprised if more of them appeared there during the next week or so. Also, 3 Eastern Bluebirds decorated the bushes and trees along the trail leading down to the shoreline.

A pleasant day to be out and about.

Bruce MacPherson
South Burlington