VTBIRD Archives

September 2013

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jim Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2013 17:21:10 -0400
The Little Blue was still hanging around the same area this afternoon
(Wednesday) from 3 to 4 PM.  We first viewed it from Field Days Road,
while it was standing on the same log as when Ron took his pictures.  We
then went around to Twitchell Hill Road, where we found that it had
moved to a dead tree across the river.  We got decent looks at the legs,
bill and the back of the neck from this vantage point.  I've got
digiscoped pictures from each location.