VTBIRD Archives

June 2005

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
George Lisi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 06:34:30 -0400
Would some knowledgeable person be willing to comment on the continued
flocking of Pine Siskins? It is now June 10. We have had flocks of Siskins
here, in varying numbers,steadily since March. This morning there is an
apparent 'flock' of about 10 plying the thistle feeder. I noted the 50ish
flocks Chris, et al, mist netted on East Mountain, etc. Any comments would
be appreciated. Thanks!
    George Lisi, Woodbury