VTBIRD Archives

March 2010

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Janet Watton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2010 09:23:44 -0500
7bit
Hi, all,
I wonder if I could respectfully request that we keep our
abbreviations of species to a minimum  - i.e. if it isn't already in
your subject line or really, really obvious in your text.  I get a
lot of emails everyday and it takes time to peck through BCCH, CAGO,
BAEG and the like when they're not part of my own vocabulary.
Many thanks!  :  )
Janet Watton
Randolph Center