VTBIRD Archives

March 2010

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jo Ann Lafayette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2010 07:06:13 -0800
Three of us searched for the Ivory Gull Wednesday afternoon in very windy conditions.  Other birders that we met said they had not seen it.  We did try each of the places listed on Bryan's map which he has so kindly made available to all.  We saw very few gulls.  The Northern Hawk Owl in Champlain was not around either though we did not stay there for long.  Jo Lafayette Burlington
 Jo Lafayette [log in to unmask]