VTBIRD Archives

September 2013

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Bruce MacPherson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2013 18:36:57 -0400
Late this afternoon I was surprised to spot a pair of American Pipits at Lagoon Road in Hinesburg. The birds were tail-bobbing their way through the grass at the edge of the wet area in the field west of the dirt road near the closed gate. Surprised because usually I only see pipits when another birder points to the sky and yells "Look! There go some pipits!".

Bruce MacPherson
South Burlington