VTBIRD Archives

February 2017

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2017 10:42:45 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Sarah Fellows <[log in to unmask]>
Great day birding Monday. Thousands of geese, a pair of buffleheads, many scaups sp, 8 goldeneyes, pair of common mergansers, and , 3 black ducks, and one ring necked duck at the bridge. Also, one flicker and hundreds of starlings and many red winged blackbirds.
Brilyea access held 3 green winged teal and a bald eagle.
Gage road held a beautiful male harrier and one lone horned lark. No owls.
ON the way, we found a kestrel in Ferrisburg.
On the way home, we found a Ross's goose amongst many Canada geese in an intermittent pond at lime kiln road and plank road in New Haven.

Today, bluebirds singing and turkey toms displaying.

Sally Fellows
Williston