VTBIRD Archives

June 2005

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Dottie Lavallee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 20:01:57 -0400
Today, we found a Black Tern at Fairfield Pond, resting on a stump, and occasionally flying around.  Acted like it was residing there.
Also, still have had a few Pine Siskins (8) at the feeder up until yesterday at least.  Don't know about today since we weren't here to see them.

I really like Scott Morrical's Anhinga.  (Where's that camera when you need one?)  No doubt in our minds about what he saw.

Dottie Lavallee
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.