VTBIRD Archives

September 2013

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Justin LeClaire <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2013 17:32:07 -0400
Hey birders!

This mid-morning Steph Bilodeau and I took a leisurely bird walk through the A-side loops at Lake Carmi. We found a steady wave of migrating warblers, the best of which came to be our first Cape May Warbler which had retained some of its chestnutty cheeks. Later around 11am, a small flock of warblers passed through our campsite and we were able to pick out a Bay-breasted Warbler from them. Full warbler list for the day is below!

Cape May Warbler- 1
Bay-breasted Warbler- 1
Blackburnian Warbler- 1
Black-throated Green Warbler- 8