VTBIRD Archives

June 2005

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Susan Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 07:18:00 -0700
While doing the annual Marsh Bird Monitoring
survey at West Rutland Marsh early Sunday
morning, we saw a least bittern come up and fly a
short distance (we were on Water St looking north
to the boardwalk). We also heard a least bittern
north of the boardwalk near the powerline
crossing the marsh - not sure if it was the same
bird.

Sue and Marv Elliott

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/