VTBIRD Archives

September 2013

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Susan Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2013 13:48:02 -0700
Join Rutland County Audubon next Saturday, September 14, when we travel to Mt. Philo State Park to watch for migrating hawks. If the weather is not conducive to hawk watching, we will travel to other birding hotspots in the Champlain Valley.

We meet in the parking lot behind the Mobil station on Rte 7 in Brandon at 9 a.m. We will be at the lower parking lot at Mt. Philo around 10 and drive to the top. Bring lunch. Entrance fee to the park is $3.00

http://www.rutlandcountyaudubon.org/

Sue Elliott